Quick Tips For Social Media
Social Media marketing is one of the most effective ways to grow your brand, get traffic to your website, generate leads and make sales.
Don’t Forget to Invite Your Likes to Follow Your Facebook Page
Click on the people who have “liked” or “reacted” to your Facebook and invite them to follow your page. Don’t forget to upload ‘Follow’ buttons on your website. These simple things will help you to increase your Facebook followers rapidly.
Cross Promote Great Content Across All Your Platforms
By all means post your content on the different platforms, but don’t be lazy and copy and paste. Share the same content across all your platforms, but tailor them for the platform you are posting to. You will have different audiences on different platforms and possibly different accounts within those platforms. Take the extra time to tweak it across the different platforms but cross promoting allows you to get the most out of your content.
Click HERE to download the full edition of The Business Accelerator Magazine for March 2017.
Other articles in this edition:
- Do You Really Need A Website?
- Get To Know Your Profit Margins
- Business Start Up Corner - How To Get Off To A Flying Start
- Buying Or Selling A Business? Make Sure It's A "Going Concern"
- Business Builders - Targeting Your Ideal Customer
- 7 Ways To Increase Your Email Marketing Success Rate
- Is Your Website Generating New Business?