Accounting for Primary Producers & Farmers
Farm Accounting is a specialist area that requires an understanding of specific business, financial and taxation issues that apply to primary producers. Very few businesses are as susceptible to economic fluctuations and the environment like farmers.
Here at PFG Accountants & Advisors we offer you a complete range of accounting, tax and financial services tailored to your farming needs. We are experienced in all aspects of farm management and can assist you in a number of areas including cash flow and profit budgeting, farm business planning, finance applications and farm purchase feasibility services.
Major services we provide are:
- Farm Business Planning
- Advice regarding the Purchase or Sale of Farms
- Bookkeeping - Software Selection - we support a range of programs including Xero
- Cash Flow Forecasts and Profit Budgeting
- Succession/Estate Planning
- Tax Planning
- Business Structure Selection
- Finance Applications - We can work with you to assess your finance requirements to provide you with maximum protection and flexibility
- Hire Purchase, Lease, Bill of Sale or Chattel Mortgage for Vehicles and Farm Equipment and Machinery
- We will also assist you to obtain the best rate of finance.
We invite you to book a FREE, one hour introductory consultation to discuss your farm and finance needs. You can expect practical business, tax, marketing and financial advice designed to help you accelerate your farm's success. To book a time, call us today on (02) 9791 1779 or complete your details in the box at the top of this page.